Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Meant- to-be Miracle Meeting

As I finalize all the last minute details before leaving for Miss TN in just 2 days, I can't help but to be thankful for all of the blessings that have been bestowed upon me. In the last 23 years of my life, I have been blessed beyond measure with a wonderful mother, great family and friends, opportunities to fulfill dreams, and the list could continue on for days. One of the newest blessings in my life is a little girl named Ally. I've entitled this entry a "Meant to be Miracle Meeting" because I think that's exactly what happened! I met Ally on Facebook of all places! I had never met Ally, but almost every day, I had a sweet message from her, telling me how glad she was that we were friends. As I started to get to know Ally better, I knew God placed this child in my life for a reason. Ally is almost 9, and she has Acute Lymphatic Leukemia. She is currently in remission, but since the age of 6, Ally has had countless surgeries and procedures - and they don't seem to be slowing down. But she is a fighter, and so full of life! When I met Ally for the first time in person, she was like a little firecracker, full of energy and love! I am more and more thankful everyday for my "miracle meeting" with Ally! Her love for life and love for others is contagious - and she inspires me to love life more and to always count my blessings! I know that meeting Ally wasn't just by chance - God put her in my life for a reason! Our friendship is simply a "Meant-to-be Miracle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment